Levels of Care/Services and Funding for SUD treatment
Crisis Intervention Services
- Saint Joseph Center of Hope/CCSEM | 734-357-8880 (CMHPSM funded). A 24 – hour crisis intervention services available to individuals in active addiction. Staff work to connect individual to treatment and recovery resources.
- SAHL – Detoxification – 734-384-3402 (CMHPSM provider) Provides detoxification services.
- CCSEM | 734-240-3850 (CMHPSM funded and private insurances) Peer services, case management, women specific services
- Salvation Army Harbor Light – 734-384-3402 (CMHPSM funded) Peer services, case management, Medication Assisted Treatment
- Monroe Community Mental Health Authority - 734-243-7340 (CMHPSM funded)
- Passion of Mind Healing Center (CMHPSM funded) Peer services, case management, Medication Assisted Treatment
- Family Medical Center – 734-654-2169, 734-344-5269 , Monroe, Temperance, Carleton, Lenawee. Peer services, Medication Assisted Treatment
- ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital – 734-240-1760, (Private Insurances, including Medicare) Outpatient individual,
family and group counseling, therapy for Medication Assisted Treatment, Probation related services due to SUD, Driver’s License Examination, and men specific group on Monday nights.
Intensive Outpatient Services
Salvation Army Harbor Light | 734-384-3402
- Salvation Army Harbor Light | 734-384-3402
- Sacred Heart | Memphis, MI | 810-392-2167
- Oakdale Treatment Center, Canton, MI | 734-397-3088
- Personalized Nursing Light House | Plymouth | 734-451-7800
- Arrowhead Treatment Center | Maumee, OH | 419-891-9333 (Medicare, Private Insurance)
- Brighton Hospital | Brighton, MI | 810-220-5514